Everyone showers (I mean I hope so) so why not make your shower time something to look forward to? From shampoos & conditioners to scrubs and oils, everyone has different preferences according to their hair and skin type. All of these products could be super expensive or a cheaper drugstore option, it doesn't matter as long as it works for your body!
In order to get as many opinions and suggestions as possible, I asked a ton of girls I know about which products they love and why!
"Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial- nothing better than a facial while I wash my hair in my super busy life!" Julia S.
"I'm super passionate about skin and hair care so here it goes. Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo- tones color and brighten long term, Kerastase L'Incroyable Blowdry- use a dime size on damp hair to protect and keep hair super soft and shiny, Beauty Counter Nourishing Cream Exfoliator- clears up impurities and leaves my face super soft, Beauty Counter Balancing Facial Oil-balances complexion and moisturizes deep into skin instead of sitting on top, and lastly Merle Norman Revitalizing Bubble Mask- clarifies skin tone and skin looks literally refreshed/youthful the next day" Katie M.
"I use Xtend Keratin Reparative Magic Potion on wet hair. It's a detangler that makes my hair feel smooth and silky afterward!" Allison B.
"Shimmer Lights Purple Shampoo and Conditioner, amazing for toning down brassiness in color treated hair" Claudia D.
"Before I shower I like to put on L’Oréal’s Charcoal Clay Mask. It’s super cheap at basically any convenient store and it really helps make your skin feel tight and bright." Meg R.
"I love my specialized Function of Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner. It left my hair super curly and shiny. And of course, I loved how they put my name on the bottle." Madison P.
Personally, I buy all my shower products from the drugstore since I haven't discovered anything I really want to invest in.
- I have been using both Organix Coconut Milk Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner and Pantene Dream Care Shampoo & Conditioner, just cause Pantene is a little heavy to use every shower.
- Soap & Glory Clean on Me Clarifying Cleaner and their Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub. There both smell AMAZING- like maple and brown sugar (tempted to eat it). Makes my skin so soft!
- EOS Lavender Shaving Cream
- I also use Summer's Eve Lavender Wash and Head and Shoulders occasionally
- I live by Tend Skin Care Solution post-shaving, I put it on my bikini area and anywhere I'm prone to redness and ingrown hairs. Seriously if you're buying anything from this post GET THIS.
- It's A Ten Hair Leave In protects my hair from heat and makes it shiny and soft!
P.S. Products are also linked below!