How is summer almost over?! I just got from NYC and have three days at home, so obviously going to the beach is a top priority. I thought it would be fun to show you what I must have with me at the beach. Basically, a "what's in my bag" beach edition.
- Obviously, a beach bag is needed. I've been using a cute wicker one that I got for my birthday like this one. It's the perfect size to hold everything I need for the beach.
- Towel or tapestry, depending on how long you're going to the beach and/or if you are going in the water. I sometimes bring both!
- Water *said in spongebob voice*
- Sunscreen, especially for my face. I swear by this L'Oreal Silky Sheer Face Sunscreen. It leaves your face protected and soooo silky, they're not lying.
- Any magazine or book I'm currently reading. I have a Vogue Subscription so it's usually that or a Cosmopolitan.
- Also for tanning purposes, I usually carry oil. I'm going to try a couple and get back to you on what my favorite is (comment any tanning oil suggestions).
- Sunglasses, duh.
Simple and easy. Check down below for my top beach day picks.