This summer it's all about that dewy "glow" (minus the pregnancy). It's all about what you put into your body and what you're putting on your skin. The key is to moisturize in order to achieve the look, aka drinking tons of water in addition to using the products below.
- Biossance Rose Oil: I was very nervous to use oil on my face since my skin is naturally oily BUT I love this product. It gives my skin the perfect dewy look and makes it so soft. Rose oil has a bunch of antioxidants, minerals, & moisturizing properties that even help with acne. I usually put two drops of the oil on all over my face once or twice a day before my Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Skin Serum: I used this serum during the winter and it definitely got the job done. It is very moisturizing and creates the glow that we are looking for.
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer: This gives the perfect amount of coverage for an everyday look. It's moisturizing, tinted, and illuminating- what a great combo!! It leaves my skin feeling light and soft, plus it has 20 SPF.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: As I mentioned before in my Current Skincare Routine post, I love this multi-use spray and use it everyday. It's refreshing, light, & leaves a glow on your face. Plus its only $7!
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer: So I use this to get a natural bronzed look on my face. It's very light and natural looking which I love and it also has an illuminating quality to it.
- Elf Shimmering Facial Cream in Lilac Petal: I actually saw this in a magazine and ordered it immediately. It's seriously amazing and gives your skin that perfect highlight. The shimmering whip is very lightweight and applying only a little goes a long way. I accidentally ordered two and gave it to one of my best friends who now uses it constantly. Best part is it's only $5!
- Glossier Face Highlighter: Apply on your cheekbones and you're set. Not only does it look amazing, but it's also good for your skin! Perfect for the dewy look.