Last week while I was in Canada, my cousin bought me a dead sea "nail kit" which I didn't think much of. After spending my flight home going through each of the 4 steps, my nails were transformed! It felt and looked like I had just gone to a salon. My nails were soft, shiny, & strong. The entire process only took me 10 minutes!
Seacret is a company based out of Israel, with both skincare and spa products. Their philosophy is to use minerals, muds, and salts extracted from the Dead Sea to create their products. The nail kit has natural ingredients like aloe vera, avocado oil, and orange oil.
This nail kit is a great way to keep your nails strong and clean in between manicures- I now feel more confident having no nail polish on. I felt like I needed a break from gel manicures and this was a great DIY solution.
- File nails using the one provided into any shape you prefer.
- Use the buffer's 3 main steps:
-Step 1 - Use the blue coarse side of the cube; this will smooth your natural nail surface, clean ridges and stains off your nail.
- Step 2 - Use the grey soft side of the cube, for a flawless polish.
- Step 3 - Use the white silky side of the cube to buff to a perfect gloss manicure!
- Lastly, my favorite part is using the cuticle oil so make the nails shiny and soft and some lotion to finish off.