Recently I've been obsessed with all things related to skincare. So obsessed that I have stopped wearing any makeup day to day. In this post, I'm describing my everyday routine and linking all of my skincare favorites.
Morning and Night
1 Wash my face with St. Ives Apricot Scrub-Exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling clean
2 Use Neutrogena Oil-Free Toner- I love how clean and clear this makes my skin feel
3 Use Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer- A very light and refreshing cream, smells amazing
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Mask
- This mask has the perfect mix of drying and moisturizing qualities- with both black and white charcoal. I use this mask once a week at least, refining my pores and making my skin feel fresh.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask
- One of my favorite things in the world is rosewater, making this mask a top pick. It's very light, smells amazing, and hydrates my skin wonderfully. The best part about it is that there are actual rose petals in the mask- so cool.
- Sephora Collection Face Masks
- These are awesome if you want a quick and affordable mask. They have a bunch of different types, ranging from moisturizing to brightening to anti-aging. My favorite is the Lotus Face Mask.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- This stuff is a miracle worker. Anytime I have a blemish, I just use a q-tip to get a little bit of the pink clay, leave it on over night and voila, pimple is gone.
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray
- I love using this facial spray whenever I need to freshen up my face. It helps to hydrate my skin and of course, smells incredible. You can use it to set your makeup as well. I love bringing it on planes and long drives to use as a pick me up.
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Best hand cream ever. I always ask for these during Christmas so I have a supply for the year. I love keeping them in my purse and using them on the go. They have tons of different scents like vanilla and rose.
- Mac Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
- This was my savior during the winter, it is amazing for chapped lips. You can actually taste the brown sugar on your lips when you are exfoliating them!