Cause who doesn't love a good girls night? These past couple month these nights surrounded by my friends have been some of the best. Each time we get together we like to switch it up a little- either if we're going out or just staying in so I thought I would share a couple ideas that anyone can do (just insert friends).
WINE NIGHT "The Classic"
- Our most recent girls night was a wine night where my friend created the cutest spread of wine and cheese pairings. Everyone brought a contribution and it turned out to be amazing and so easy to do.
- This is an awesome option for celebrating a birthday, pregaming for a night out, or bonding in general
What do you need? Different types of wine, cheeses, olives, jams, crackers, wine glasses
MOVIE NIGHT "Don't Feel Like Socializing Night"
- And/Or season premiere of the Bachelor Night
- Easy night to have, and you can make it co-ed easily (boys dont be ashamed you like rom coms)
What do you need? Munching snacks (chips, popcorn, pretzels), blankets, TV, seating
SPA NIGHT "Make Me Pretty"
- I lovvvvveeee spa nights, probably because I love skincare and pampering. This is perfect for bonding because you get to talk and sip on some vino the whole time.
- You can have a facial bar, eye pads, refreshing water, anything that relaxes you!
- Everyone bring their favorite face masks, nail colors, etc, or you can even hire a company to host the night, including facials and massages, for you if you're into that (and have the funds available).
What do you need? Beauty supplies, magazines, hot towels, candles, healthy snacks (fruit, hummus, pita chips), headbands to keep hair back, fun music, robes or pjs
COOKING NIGHT "Girls Gotta Eat"
- I seriously do this once a week. Cooking with friends is so easy to do, since you're already doing it anyways. You can do this with one friend or 10 and all pitch in. I love finding recipes I want to try on my pinterest and testing them out with friends.
- Picking a theme is always fun to do like taco, pizza, sushi, or pasta night.
What do you need? A kitchen, ingredients, relaxing music, paired drink (example: margaritas for taco night)
Shop some of my girls night essentials below